IMEBESS has started as a succession of the International Meeting series on Experimental and Behavioral Economics (IMEBE), and had an inaugural meeting at Nuffield College, University of Oxford in April 2014. IMEBESS intends to bring together researchers in all areas of the social sciences who are interested in experimental methods. We believe that behavioural economics is increasingly informed by a very diverse range of research traditions. Hence, we are particularly interested in the participation of all the diverse social science disciplines with an interest in experimental research. The program will consist of a number of invited and contributed talks.
The invited speakers are:
- Prof. Colin Camerer (California Institute of Technology)
- Prof. Cristina Bicchieri (University of Pennsylvania)
- Prof. Marie Claire Villeval (Centre national de la recherche scientifique, CNRS)
Proposals for contributed papers should be sent, in the form of an extended abstract or a full paper, to the organizers through the registration form at the IMEBESS-website.
Both theoretical and empirical papers on the topics in all areas of the social sciences, such as experimental and behavioural economics, sociology, political science, psychology are encouraged. The deadline for submitting papers is 22 February 2015. Authors were sent notification of acceptance on 3 March 2015.
More information about conference venue is available here
There will be a registration fee, which will be announced in due corse with additional information about the meeting on the IMEBESS-webpage.
- Deadline for submissions: 15 February 2015 22 February 2015 (extended)
- Notification of acceptance: 3 March 2015
- Deadline for registration: early registration (22 March 2015), late registration (1 April 2015)
- Conference dates: 15-17 April 2015
For more information: